Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At we are proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our Minneapolis, MN office.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for conducting full lifecycle recruitment including sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews along with completing the onboarding process of the candidates for assigned searches in order to support the dynamic growth of Perficient Inc. This individual will need to maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- At least 5-10 years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting in the Professional Services Consulting Industry.
- Knowledge of current IT technologies and trends, with the ability to research and learn new technologies and concepts as it applies to company pursuits.
- Industry experience recruiting technology solutions consultants at all experience levels.
- Advanced internet research experience using Boolean search techniques.
- Proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent.
- Knowledge of recruiting laws and practices.
- Strong relationship-builder.
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with external vendors, potential job candidates and internal employees for referral.
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive team attitude.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Sales oriented and driven.
- Ability to work under short deadlines and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- HR Certification (PHR or similar)
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist