Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SkyWater Technology Foundry
SkyWater is co-creating the next wave of computing by operating a unique business model that enables innovative technology developers to utilize our advanced processing expertise and volume-manufacturing capabilities to bring their revolutionary products to market. This puts SkyWater at the center of a technology revolution as we exit the smartphone era and into the age of 5G and artificial intelligence. Joining our team means contributing to commercialization of some of the most exciting technologies the world has ever seen including superconducting and 3D ICs, carbon nanotube and photonic logic devices, Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) and other emerging device topologies.
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting talent for SkyWater Technology. This role will create multiple pipelines of active and passive candidates with various skill sets and experiences, drive and facilitate the internship and co-op program and leverage employer branding to build awareness and engagement to attract talent to our organization.
• Conduct full cycle recruiting by drafting, developing, and posting job openings on various job boards.
• Build and maintain pipelines of active and passive candidates with various skill sets and experiences.
• Collaborate with hiring managers to understand critical competencies, technical skills and key requirements for current and future talent needs.
• Engage and recruit talent through various channels; including networking, social media, cold calling, job boards and posting sites, Applicant Tracking System, referral program and user groups.
• Review profiles, resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business needs.
• Proactively provide feedback and recommendations on potential talent in support of recruiting efforts for open positions and future talent needs.
• Conduct phone screens to provide candidates with information about the SkyWater organization and culture while assessing skill set, experience level and career aspirations.
• Partner with hiring manager and interviewers to schedule interviews and conduct interviewer feedback discussion to ensure strong technical and culture alignment with SkyWater’s core values.
• Foster a positive candidate experience through professional communication and periodic correspondence while actively networking and establishing strong relationships with a diverse pool of talent.
• Attend local job fairs and hiring events to promote and brand SkyWater Technology.
• SkyWater ambassador and lead for college and university relationships, campus career fairs and events, interview planning and scheduling and managing correspondence with selected college and university partners.
• Update, maintain and communicate program timeline and calendar of events.
• Assist in employer branding efforts and establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for internal and external candidates.
• Leverage employer branding to build awareness and engagement through various channels including social media, SkyWater events and campus partnerships.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related field
Experience and/or Training:
• 3-5 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience within a search firm or a corporate recruitment setting
• Proven success sourcing talent through online recruiting and social media channels
• Experience navigating an Applicant Tracking System
• Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Excellent communication (oral & written) and presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
U.S. Person Required: SkyWater Technology, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Experience and/or Training:
• Campus recruiting experience
• Experience recruiting in a manufacturing or hi-tech industry
• Experience with Ceridian DayForce ATS
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
To apply click Senior Talent Acquisition Partner