Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
- Are you naturally persuasive?
- Do your achievements put you in the top 10% of everything you do?
- Do you like building relationships and delivering top notch customer service?
- Do you have a high-level of energy?
- Do you find yourself always obtaining and exceeding your goals?
This is your opportunity to be a part of a high growth, family owned organization who is considered to be "the Best" in their industry. We believe the key to our success is our people.
Elysian is a 12+ year established Property Restoration company that is currently seeking a Recruiter to join our team!
Elysian Construction is seeking a strategic-minded professional sales recruiter to join our team.
If you have the right experience, are self-motivated with a resilient personality, want a career at a high-growth organization and have the desire to make an impact, then this opportunity is for you.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Partner with HR team to drive the full cycle recruiting process from initial candidate sourcing to negotiation/close/offer
- Develop and place effective job postings to attract top level candidates
- Proactively recruit both active and passive candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods including job boards, resume databases, social media channels and other cold calling sources
- Sell the company vision, passion and career opportunities effectively and fluently
- Conduct initial interviews, sell the organization and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Perform pre-employment and post offer responsibilities including analysis of assessments and review of background checks
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high volume search results for all levels of sales positions
- Expert level sourcing techniques in finding niche marketplaces and untapped resources where top talent exists
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and relationships over the phone and in person while building and maintaining their enthusiasm for the organization and opportunities
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office products including Excel
- Able to effectively manage multiple and sometimes changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using consistency and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship and teamwork skills.
- This position will require you to travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- 50% (Required)
To apply click Sales Recruiter