Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
KLDiscovery, a global leader in eDiscovery and data recovery, has a great opportunity for a Recruiting and Staffing Specialist! In this role, you will be a member of a team of recruiters who staff incoming document review projects with Attorneys and Paralegals. This is a great opportunity to grow your recruiting career!
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who live near Eden Prairie (Minneapolis), MN. Alternate locations include Chicago or Detroit (Novi).
- Assist in building the database of Document Review Attorneys and Paralegal Professionals to ensure a healthy pipeline of talent
- Use our resources as well as social media to advertise and connect with candidates, ensuring document review projects are fully staffed
- Use proactive sourcing to market our document review opportunities (e.g., connect with local law schools and eDiscovery related groups)
- Screen incoming resumes, interview and place attorneys on document review projects; work closely with the Review Management team throughout
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely onboarding
- Communicate regularly with candidates and employees to maintain/increase our Review Attorney bench
- Respond to and document daily communications regarding employee scheduling and availability
- Work within our applicant tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- One to two years of recruiting and staffing experience
- Quick learner with a track record of customer service
- Technical ability to include strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; applicant tracking systems knowledge would be a plus
- Strong organization skills, follow through, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and client service focused; must be able to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery is a leader in eDiscovery management solutions, providing end-to-end legal and technology consulting services to AmLaw 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies. Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA, KLDiscovery built its reputation as a leader in eDiscovery and customer satisfaction with a culture of client first and success through teamwork and humility. The company has 43 offices in 19 countries, 12 data centers and 14 data recovery labs around the globe.
KLDiscovery is one of the fastest growing companies in North America as recognized by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000™) and Deloitte (Deloitte Technology Fast 500™), and our President, Chris Weiler, is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Award Winner. KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity® Best in Service Partner and its data centers are ISO/IEC 27001-certified as well as HIPAA, GLB and EU Privacy Shield compliant.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiting and Staffing Specialist