Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Jefferson Lines has been providing daily bus service to 14 states across America’s heartland for 100 years! Dedicated to being your employer of choice, we strive to provide you with competitive pay, benefits and a fun, friendly working environment. Join our team and become part of the #1 Bus Experience!
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates through various traditional and digital sources. Collaborate with department managers and proactively identify hiring needs. Screen and select candidates that best fulfill the needs of the company.
- Source candidates through social media, job boards and traditional media sources.
- Create and maintain relationships with local trade schools, career centers etc.
- Coordinate and attend career fairs.
- Utilize Paycom Applicant Tracking system to post jobs, communicate with hiring managers and report on applicants.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
- Schedule and complete in person interviews.
- Facilitate the offer process.
- Meet 1-1 with hiring managers to ensure recruitment needs are being met.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree Preferred. Minimum of 3 years of experience in recruitment. Transportation recruitment experience preferred. High level of candidate sourcing ability that includes social media, digital and traditional mediums. High volume position recruitment experience.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Ability to design and implement recruiting strategies and relay to stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of state and federal employment laws.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods.
- Effective negotiating skills.
Jefferson Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiter