Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Lunds & Byerly’s
This position has the opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization by supporting the human resources and leadership team with the recruitment of top talent. He or she is responsible for driving talent acquisition strategies by utilizing best practice initiatives and tactics to source, identify, attract and hire talent into the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following description of work to be performed by this individual is not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, it focuses on the major tasks that must be accomplished. There are many necessary activities to satisfy any of the following performance guidelines.
- Partner with retail, manufacturing and corporate support locations to ensure hiring needs are met
- Coordinate end-to-end sourcing and recruitment process which may include sourcing, job fairs, phone screens, scheduling interviews and coordinating and/or making job offers
- Create, implement and maintain sourcing plans to include social media and relationships with appropriate educational organizations
- Maximize utilization of talent acquisition system and related vendor partner systems
- Coordinate and/or administer adjudication processes for pre-employment screenings
- Administer and/or provide guidance and support on the I-9 employment eligibility verification process
- Create and communicate staffing announcements
- Partner with human resources business partners to maintain job descriptions
- Collaborate with other recruiters in the analysis of metrics that measure our effectiveness and efficiency with recruitment, metrics such as time to hire, time to start, time to fill, etc.
- Make adjustments to existing processes or identifying new solutions that will improve the way we source, screen, hire and onboard new employees
OTHER JOB DUTIES (Not considered essential to the job)
- Perform all other related assignments (including special projects) as required in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field or equivalent experience
- Licensing: None required
- Experience: Prior retail and/or human resources experience preferred
- LFHI Competencies expected of all employees include: action oriented, communicates effectively, customer focus and instills trust.
- Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Fundamental knowledge of HR practices and employment law
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Creativity and a passion for learning
- Curiosity about technology and learning HR systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a team environment within deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time, ability to prioritize, anticipate change and communicate effectively
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/EQUIPMENT USED, IF APPLICABLE
- Office Equipment (this may include computer, phone, printer, scanner, copier and fax machine)
To apply click Recruiter