Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a recruiter you will help Avtex fuel exceptional customer experiences by providing an exceptional candidate experience. Through a variety of means, you will identify and attract candidates for roles throughout our organization. These roles range from entry-level candidates for our Avtex U program to consultants, support professionals, sales executives, administrative professionals and more! You’ll educate candidates about Avtex’s 360 Model, and our mission, vision, and values to fuel their excitement about opportunities at Avtex. Working collaboratively within the team and across the organization, you’ll work to attract and maintain a group of key candidates for existing opportunities while building a pipeline for future roles and growing in your own career.
- Develop, implement, and support various sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates including the internet, professional associations, agencies, career fairs, universities, and various other sources.
- Assist with efforts to enhance employer branding and social media presence.
- Build a recruiting pipeline by initiating contact and developing relationships with potential candidates.
- Identify, attract, screen, evaluate, and recommend candidates for technical, managerial, and administrative positions.
- Act as the face of Avtex to candidates and position the company as an employer of choice.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the structured interview process.
- Participate in information sessions on campus, conduct preliminary interviews; coordinate final round interviews. Guide final hiring decision making process with management team.
- Provide appropriate feedback to hiring managers on candidates interviewed; provide feedback to candidates interviewed regarding their interview status. Continue communication through candidate’s first weeks of employment.
- Monitor trends in the industry and make recommendations to management to ensure that Avtex remains competitive within our industry.
- Share knowledge gained to further the success of the team as a whole.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistency and reliability to provide an interactive, positive candidate experience.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness with impeccable follow-up.
- Ability to develop methods for prospecting and pipe-lining for open and potential positions.
- Adaptable to various communication styles.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to changing corporate needs, while contributing to employee goodwill, and a positive public image.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize many changing responsibilities simultaneously.
- Optimistic, proactive, energetic approach to work habits, management techniques, and communications.
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Comparable experience considered.
- 2-4 years’ experience in IT recruiting, preferably in a consulting or professional services environment.
- Experience recruiting in an OFCCP-compliant environment preferred.
To apply click Recruiter