Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Be The Match
BE THE MATCH OPERATING PHILOSOPHY:
Right now, people’s lives depend upon our performance. Our leaders have ownership of their areas, the autonomy to determine the best path, and the responsibility to ethically deliver excellent results. Both team members and leaders exemplify our Be The Match Standards.
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for overall leadership of the Talent Acquisition team to deliver broad and innovative solutions ensuring the best possible talent is sourced, secured and delivered to the business. This role includes talent acquisition leadership for early career talent (campus and intern), experienced recruiting talent (exempt and non-exempt) and executive talent. This role is responsible for brand building, process improvement, infrastructure, and growing the capabilities/efficiencies of the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers by delivering a differential talent solutions partnership model with the business. This position is a key leadership position for the HR function driven to find and convert highly engaged and high performing talent to deliver performance which will allow us to save more lives.
• Partners with HRBP team and Be The Match leaders to develop sourcing strategies that best align to the talent needs of the business/function.
• Provides expertise in specific areas of talent acquisition including, but not limited to: workforce planning, employment branding, sourcing, process improvement, and technology enhancement.
• Provides leadership, coaching and career development to the Talent Acquisition team.
• Conducts industry trend research to inform talent acquisition strategy.
• Creates and monitors talent acquisition performance KPIs / SLAs and adjusts strategy and processes accordingly for continuous improvement.
• Leads the technology strategy and roadmap for the Talent Acquisition team; embraces technology to ensure tools can deliver efficiency and highest quality candidate and hiring manager experience.
Diversity recruitment strategies and programs.
Competitive recruitment practices to attract and source top talent.
Aligning candidate selection practices to organization strategy and culture.
Employment branding and strategies.
Must exemplify our Be The Match Standards.
Set direction and adapt to quickly changing external/internal factors—develop/utilize strong external connections.
Develop a vision and bring it to life with strategies and plans to ensure Talent Acquisition delivers the best possible talent outcomes to support the business.
Be a strong business partner and develop collaborative relationships with the business and HR team.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required.
10+ years of Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, or related experience.
Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience.
Experience in leading a team through change and transformation.
Experience building diversity recruitment strategies and programs.
Strong external network and professional group affiliations.
Establishing processes and best practices for the team and organization.
Strong ATS system and technology capabilities (Taleo preferred).
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Additional qualifications that may make a person even more effective in the role, but are not required for consideration)
Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
To apply click Director of Talent Acquisition