Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Provation is seeking a recruiter to work on the Human Resources team. This position will work with executives and leaders across the organization to fill critical roles on a regular and full-time basis. This individual will have an opportunity to learn more about the Human Resources aspects to support the organization from a generalist standpoint and can grow their career with their broad-based learning opportunities.
- Achieves staffing objectives by building strong relationships throughout the organization, evaluating job candidates, descriptions and advising managers
- Assists in the development of talent acquisition strategies for a variety of different roles which includes coordinating the deployment of internal and external resources
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds strong applicant pool via various avenues including networking, researching (sourcing) and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites;
- Provides a best in class experience for candidates representing the Provation brand and providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits
- Partners with leadership to build out the interview and evaluation process including recommending interview team, evaluating candidate value fit with Provation, determines key applicant requirements based off of the job description
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Manages interview process by arranging management interviews, coordinating schedules; arranging rooms, travel and lodging (if applicable) and escorting applicant to interviews
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Conducts reference and background checks to further qualify candidates
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Takes on additional human resource generalist functions, as appropriate, to fill in gaps and build upon resume within the human resource field
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Supports workplace diversity
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 1-2 years recruiting experience in full life-cycle environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Provation Core Values:
- Customer Focused: We put our customers first and maintain effective customer relationships.
- Productive: We work smarter; We work to produce the most effective results.
- Innovative: We look to improve or create more effective processes, products or ideas to increase our business success.
- Accountable: We see it, we own it, we solve it and we do it.
- Teamwork: We practice collaboration and communication across the organization.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter