Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Pentair currently has an opening for a Campus Recruiting Leader to join our team at our Golden Valley, MN location. In this role, the Campus Recruiting Leader will design and lead Early Careers recruiting across the United States. This role is designed to satisfy future leadership and succession needs by identifying and hiring top talent as they graduate from undergrad or graduate programs. This is your opportunity to be on the front-end of developing a crucial program for Pentair’s future success! The successful Campus Recruiting Leader will have a passion for recruiting, as well as developing programs and processes. If you have a wealth of knowledge in University/Campus Recruiting, this could be a great step for your career!
- Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
- Pay competitively
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven best practices
- Offer health benefits & coaching
- Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Offer employee discounts
- Protect you with life insurance and other options
- Tell you more about all the great benefits – just ask!
- Lead process to assess current campus efforts, partnering with respective HRBPs and Line leaders to outline early careers workforce needs and campus strategy to address.
- Design campus process to meet early careers workforce needs.
- Partner with HRBPs to assess our current leadership development programs, providing best practice benchmarking as input to process and programming.
- Provide ongoing management and continuously improve Pentair’s Early Careers Recruiting Program.
- Work with corporate communications and business leaders to develop Employer Branding materials and campus recruiting materials for use by you as well as potentially local efforts.
- Manage summer internship program, processes, engagement and conversion strategies, including enterprise event planning.
- Provide support to NA HR business partners on internships, co-op programs and entry-level openings as time allows.
- Market early career roles, programs and events.
- Create university partnerships and manage ongoing relationships and activities.
- Track and analyze the ROI of our campus recruiting, university events and early career programs.
- Lead university engagement strategy and programming. Partner with local leads to ensure execution.
- Market and manage the full-lifecycle recruiting process for Pentair’s Leadership Development Program.
- Travel to university campuses for career fairs and university engagement opportunities.
- Recruit for ad-hoc professional roles as needed.
- Have earned at least a Bachelor’s (B.S. /B.A.) Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Have 5+ years of functional experience in Talent Acquisition, with a minimum of 2 years working within a mature Campus Recruiting Program.
- Have well developed communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to build and leverage relationships to create alignment and accomplish goals.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
We like, but don’t require:
- Master’s degree in HR related field.
- 2+ years of HR Business Partner Experience
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
At Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean, safe water. We deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business and industry around the world. Our industry leading and proven portfolio of solutions enables people, business and industry to access clean, safe water, reduce water consumption, and recover and reuse it. We help ensure water is clean when returned to the environment. Whether it’s for fitness and fun, healthier homes, better flood control, safer sky rises, more sustainable ways to farm, or safe drinking water for those who need it most, we won’t stop until the world’s water is managed the best way possible.
From approximately 110 locations in 30 countries, Pentair’s 10,000 employees are united in our unwavering belief that the future of water depends on us. Our 2018 revenue was $3.0 billion, and we trade under the ticker symbol PNR.
To apply click Campus Recruiting Leader