Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Utilizes a consultative approach with volunteer recruiters within the business for sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top diverse candidates in a cost-effective manner. Develops and maintains relationships with functional university programs through career services, student leaders, professors and key faculty to drive Cargill’s brand as an employer of choice. Ensures a positive recruitment and internship experience for each student.
30% Lead the identification and selection of early career talent through on-campus and other sourcing activities, and facilitate the offer and placement of intern/co-op and/or entry-level candidates for designated functional area(s).
25% Actively communicate with candidates, including job offers, accepts, rejects, declines and maintain contact throughout the process and identified work terms
20% Assist in the idenfication and training of volunteer recruiters and creating campus recruiting teams.
15% Take an active role in developing relationships with functional university programs through career services, student leaders, professors and key faculty to generate student interest in Cargill university recruiting events and opportunities; represent Cargill at university recruiting events as needed.
10% Create reports documenting hire data and assist in other projects as identified
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
• Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of professional work experience in lieu of degree
• 0-2 years of professional work experience
• Ability to communicate with all levels of organization to drive change
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work volumes while remaining focused during peak times
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
• Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and administrative skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and cover other areas as needed
• Strong PC skills with eagerness to learn and use new computer applications
• Ability to travel up to 4 days per week during peak recruiting season
• University recruiting experience
• Experience managing forecasts
• Resume database or applicant tracking system experience (Taleo)
• Employment law knowledge
• Sourcing experience (Example: Handshake)
• CRM experience (Example: Avature)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
To apply click Associate University Recruiting Specialist