Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
University of Minnesota Physicians
As the multi-specialty group practice for the faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians has more than 950 physicians and 1,600 health professionals, providing clinical care in over 100 specialty and sub-specialty areas. Our mission is three-fold: delivering exceptional patient care, advancing medicine through research, and training the next generation of health professionals.
The Sourcing Specialist is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, on-going management and evaluation of recruitment sourcing strategies and initiatives within the recruitment department.
- Work in collaboration with Recruitment Specialist in determining strategies for recruitment marketing/sourcing plan.
- Research and identify appropriate sourcing initiatives (Advertising, Mailings, Web postings, database mining, etc.)
- Manage all advertisement, web postings, and database list renewals and identify ways to maximize cost savings.
- Information Management-Coordinates the development and production of reports to support sourcing decisions/strategies.
- Maintain conference calendar and registration deadlines for exhibiting.
- Coordinate and assist in hosting recruitment planned events (ie dinner events, Match Day, Practice Management Days, Rapid Interviewing, Career Fairs, Etc.)
- Develop and maintain relationships with local and regional training programs.
- Act as a liaison between program and recruitment department in communicating needs of the applicants while positioning M Physicians as the employer of choice.
- Assist Recruitment Specialist in communicating with applicants and customers.
- Assist in the screening process when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment, sourcing, business, marketing, or HR.
- Experience working with HR systems including HRIS, ATS, and sourcing platforms.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and/or health care desired.
UMPhysicians offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and provides you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of health care through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.
UMPhysicians has deep roots in the University of Minnesota Medical School, which has trained physicians since 1888. In 1997, 18 separate practice groups of physicians at the University united to form University of Minnesota Physicians.
Today UMPhysicians is an independent nonprofit governed by a board of directors. We own and manage more than 50 specialty clinics and five family medicine clinics and employ more than 900 physicians and 1,600 health professionals and staff. UMPhysicians contributes a significant portion of operating revenue to support the Medical School’s research and education priorities.
To apply click Talent Sourcing Specialist