Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Recover Health Services
Our mission is about creating relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives
Join Recover Health and our team of individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values and embody our mission to create relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we care for, work with, and encounter in our business activities.
We have an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a result driven and creative Talent Scout - Sourcer who is enthusiastic about the hunt for new nurse talent. You will source and recruit for nurses and critical leadership positions in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Colorado, Nebraska and South Dakota. You will develop and execute creative sourcing strategies. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner with hiring managers to understand the requirements of our positions. The position is office-based in Minnetonka, MN.
What you will do:
• Research, source, screen, and present the most qualified candidates to the Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers
• Provide market data and insights to help drive talent strategies
• Engage proactive sourcing tools
• Conduct a high volume of effective cold/warm calls to engage new talent and build relationships
• Meet and exceed daily/weekly recruitment goals, performance metrics
• Partner with colleges and universities to promote career opportunities
• 2+ years of sourcing experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience with sourcing tools and resources (e.g. Boolean search strings, recruiting on sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and social media sites)
• Experience with researching, data mining and finding unique ways to identify potential candidates
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities
We offer comprehensive, flexible benefit packages for full time employees (30 hours):
• Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick, Float, and Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life, LTD, STD, and supplemental products
All employees receive the opportunity of:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• 401k participation with Annual discretionary match
• Scholarship Opportunities for continuing education
• Unlimited free CEUs from Relias Learning
Recover Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to putting veterans back to work. We know the valuable leadership experience veterans receive while serving our country.
To apply click Talent Scout - Sourcer