Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to provide proactive, full life-cycle recruitment in the Americas. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for all levels of professionals, preferentially within the Legal function. The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will act as "Relationship Manager" and provide hands-on recruitment for internal client groups with specialized recruitment needs. This person will source, assess, and recruit candidates while developing and implementing innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies for current and future positions.
This position could be based remotely or out of either MSP or DAL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; source, assess, and recruit candidates for a variety of positions at all levels within Practical Law and other functions as needed.
- Develop strong relationships with senior management to forecast recruitment needs; provide consultation to key hiring managers and implement innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies linked with business needs
- Provide selection and assessment expertise to business
- Utilize Workday (applicant tracking system) to post positions, manage candidates, develop reports, and maintain all recruitment data
- Partner with Sourcing resource to achieve goals; communicate current and future priorities
- Work with HR colleagues (generalists and specialists) to identify new opportunities to add value to the organization; help HR colleagues with ad hoc projects (as and where needed)
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience preferred with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced corporate environment; prior recruiting experience working with a global information, law practice, or technology company is also highly desirable
- Experience recruiting Legal professionals (attorneys, editors, etc) strongly preferred
- Proven skills in sourcing candidates using a variety of methods, e.g. database searches, internet job postings, campus recruitment, cold calling, candidate referrals and networking
- Outstanding client service orientation and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a matrix environment
- Experience establishing priorities and partnering with Sourcing Resource (s)
- Must be a self-starter, strong team player; and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality
- Flexible and agile
- Prior experience with a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably Workday
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Partner