Part Time Minnesota Recruiter Internship
Exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Intern to support the Talent Acquisition Team at Deluxe Headquarters in Shoreview, MN. What Could you learn as a Talent Acquisition Intern? You will have the opportunity to be exposed to all facets of our Enterprise Level Talent Acquisition Team. You will be exposed to working in a 10+ person team. The Talent Acquisition Intern will assist in day-to-day operations of Talent Acquisition, including, but not limited to scheduling interviews, reviewing resumes, conducting screening of candidates, attending career fairs/campus events, tracking campus hiring metrics and requisition management. You will also gain knowledge in OFCCP Compliance, and Workday HRIS
You will also be working with colleagues who are in the field and/or remote. We are an Agile, get it done, Team oriented Department.
Key Learnings and Accountabilities:
- Learn the process of hiring of new employees through the creation and coordination of Reqs/Job openings using Workday Software.
- Support Talent Acquisition full-cycle recruiting efforts, including our Campus recruitment program
- Tracking Reporting for Campus Recruiting Program Manager, gathering data and costs from recruitment activities and creating story-telling dashboards to present to business
- Support D&I Recruitment initiatives
- Be willing/able to travel to career fairs and attend events
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews (phone, virtual, in-person)
- Manage external job board postings
- Assist with ATS candidate management and candidate inquiries
- Partner on recruitment and in-house event planning and coordination
- Contribute or lead project work and teams
- Research and execute marketing campaigns
- Maintain financial payments and records
- Drive other miscellaneous administrative duties that support the TA team
Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Program at an accredited 4 year University
Ability to start work in January 6th 2020 and work Part Time (20 Hours per week) through the Spring Semester
Travel to Deluxe Headquarters in Shoreview, MN, is required for the 20 hour work week
Currently attend U of M Twin Cites or a MN Private School in proximity to Shoreview, MN.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Intern