Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Conducting and/or managing direct Sourcing in an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house corporate talent team including the execution of talent searches;
- Achieving sourcing targets, including but not limited to deadlines, recruiting goals, and sourcing metrics;
- Leading and collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers to strategize and implement innovative pipeline generation efforts via cold calling and other direct sourcing techniques (boolean, data mining, ATS / CRM scrubbing, social media etc.) and,
- Understanding OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to lateral or experienced recruiting hiring practices.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Conducting research and competitive intelligence for talent identification in order to meet hiring needs of the business using multiple recruiting tools for direct cold calling and promotion of a professional services firm brand and career-related opportunities;
- Sharing market knowledge with Recruiting Managers/Sourcing Managers and Practice;
- Maintaining continuously a pipeline of diverse talent, generating pipeline reports and presenting regular updates to Partner and TA leadership;
- Screening and qualifying (active and passive) job seekers across a broad range of positions to recommend to them accordingly;
- Developing, prioritizing and executing sourcing strategies based on comprehensive knowledge of business hiring needs;
- Sharing knowledge of market trends, latest technology, techniques and networking opportunities to support and enhance the sourcing strategy;
- Collaborating with internal partners on strategic projects related to overall talent acquisition efforts; and,
- Utilizing technology for job distribution, events management, candidate pipelining and campaigning.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Sr. Manager Experienced Talent ID