Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RDO Equipment Co.
Built on a culture that thrives on hiring and investing in the best people in the industry, RDO Equipment Co. provides the equipment, technology, service, and total solutions that our customers need to do the job. We sell and support agriculture, construction, environmental, irrigation, positioning, and surveying equipment from John Deere and other leading manufacturers at more than 80 locations across the United States, as well as in Africa, Australia, Mexico, Russia, and Ukraine. A family owned, and operated organization founded in 1968, our people are empowered every day to better themselves and think creatively about how they can contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, working alongside like-minded team members who succeed by helping each other. Our company is thriving in challenging and exciting markets and seeking a Senior Talent Sourcer to help lead our team member growth. While establishing this vital role within a stable team environment, this person will be a strategic partner with field management and the HR team to source and recruit top talent for hard-to-fill positions within the regions s/he supports. This person will be empowered to build targeted sourcing plans for assigned roles and develop talent pipelines in support of the staffing plans for key strategic roles. This role will leverage social media, engage passive talent, and develop sourcing strategies for high-demand roles. S/he will exhibit strong competence in innovation, technology, and targeting new markets, sources of hire, and potential candidates, as well as consult with and influence HR peers and hiring managers.
Specific Duties Include:
- Create and maintain relationships with high performing, active and passive talent through various media and non-media tools and resources.
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies to generate candidate flow to meet overall talent acquisition goals as well as pipelines for upcoming searches.
- Conducts extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet and job board searches, and talent pool database searching. This would also include developing a robust employee referral system.
- Identifies opportunities for Service Technician recruitment including, but not limited to, developing relationships with key diesel technology schools and other related organizations. Develops and executes strategy for national and local conferences, job fairs and other recruiting-related events.
- Documents and catalogs potential candidates for open searches and proactively builds pipelines of talent for future needs through cold-calling, e-mailing, professional networking, resume mining, social media, etc.
- Partner with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand staffing and market needs.
- Develop industry-specific partnerships for networking purposes.
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Conduct candidate interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and skills.
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers.
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate and other analysis as needed.
- Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions.
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for RDO Equipment Co., the culture and community.
- Initiate and drive special projects to elevate the recruiting process and implement creative methods to find top-tier candidates.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- 3 – 5+ years' experience with advanced research and sourcing skills required with minimal reliance on job postings – including the use of Boolean search techniques and other related sourcing technique.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources or related field.
- Extensive networking using multiple resources to include LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online networks, forums and social media.
- Highly adept at proactive methods/processes for finding and attracting passive talent for crucial openings and talent pools.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate organizational culture and opportunities to active or passive job seekers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.
- Candidates must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Senior Talent Sourcer