Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Recruitment Coordinator, Venture37
Land O'Lakes Venture37 is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit helping communities around the world build economies by strengthening agriculture from farm-to-fork, helping businesses grow, and linking farmers to markets. Since our start in 1981, we have been leveraging nearly 100 years of expertise in dairy, animal nutrition, crop inputs and agricultural insights from our close affiliate, Land O’Lakes, Inc., a farmer-owned agribusiness committed to fulfilling its purpose of feeding human progress.
Our team is made up of nearly 350 employees who are committed to market-led approaches, and passionate about collaborating locally to create lasting inclusive economic growth. By unlocking the potential of agriculture for the last 36 years, the lives of more than 3 million people have been transformed through nearly 300 programs in more than 80 countries.
Job Description Summary
The Recruitment Coordinator will work with the Land O’Lakes Venture37 (V37) Human Resources team based in both Arden Hills and Washington DC. The Coordinator will facilitate movement of candidates through the recruiting process from posting to on-boarding while supporting the Recruiter, hiring managers and candidates. Performs other HR projects and administrative support duties.
- Facilitate the candidate recruitment process by posting open positions to relevant internal and external job boards and social media resources
- Maintain accurate and up to date information for all job postings
- Support local project recruitment efforts often with high volume activity
- Assist in the identification of qualified candidates and conducts screening for local candidates
- Manage candidates’ status and activity through the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and maintains accurate recordkeeping
- Manage the scheduling and coordination of in-person and virtual candidate interviews with staff in multiple locations, making travel and lodging arrangements as needed while maintaining a positive candidate experience
- Coordinate pre-hire screens including facilitating background check and drug screen processes
- Collect information and coordinates the reference check process
- Maintain the recruitment tracker and other related reports
- Generate offer letters based on agreed upon details and forward for approval before release to the hiring manager and candidate
- Support the HR department
- Communicate professionally and maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with candidates.
- Assist in the identification and recommendation of areas for improvement
Reporting & Supervision:
The Recruitment Coordinator will report to the HR Director.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Relations, International Human Relations, International Development, International Studies, or relevant field
- A minimum of one year of experience in a professional position
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR and recruiting methods and processes
- Experience interpreting and administering company policies, procedures and practices
- Excellent organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and accurate recordkeeping
- Ability to work independently and adjust quickly to change in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaborate as part of a multicultural team
- Strong relationship building skills demonstrating an ability to establish and maintain good working relations with global colleagues and partners in multi-country and multi-language settings
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Products skills and experience with other recruiting software packages such as Workday, Avature and Devex. Must have a demonstrated ability to learn new systems
- Demonstrated leadership, ethics, and sound judgment with an ability to maintain maturity and patience
- Interest in International Development or International Business
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience providing recruitment administrative support
- General knowledge of Human Resources policies, practices and laws
- General knowledge of SharePoint
- Experience working on international donor-funded (e.g. USAID, USDA) projects with an agriculture focus
- Experience living and working in a developing country
- French and/or Portuguese language skills
Land O'Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled.
We are a fast-growing, farmer-owned agriculture and food cooperative working to overcome the world's greatest food challenges. Our unique farm-to-fork business model works across crop inputs and insights, animal nutrition, dairy foods and sustainability to get high quality food to those who need it. Land O'Lakes provides opportunities to build a career in a vibrant industry that allows you to play a critical role in delivering on this, and by working together to advance humanity and to help communities around the world.
To apply click Recruitment Coordinator