Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Location: Preference is for selected candidate to work within one of the following Wells Fargo locations: Phoenix, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Minneapolis, MN. Other locations may be considered.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking two highly motivated Recruiting Managers to join our Wells Fargo Consumer Banking/Home Lending Retail Talent Acquisition team. These leaders will align and execute recruiting strategies, and consult with senior leaders within the Home Lending Retail Distributed Sales team, to identify and define current and future recruiting and sourcing strategies in support of the organization’s business objectives.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Directly manage, coach, and develop a team of recruiting professionals to high performance in accordance with Wells Fargo Recruiting Policy.
- Effectively consult on industry best practices for sourcing, client relationship management, diversity recruiting and AA/EEO, offer negotiation, and general recruitment processes.
- Effectively manage and coach recruiting team and partners on the risk associated with recruiting process and execute against standard processes built to mitigate this risk.
- Build relationships of trust and have a clear point of view informed by own insights, business acumen, best practices, and industry trends.
- Building diversity sourcing strategies to increase the diversity of hires.
- Networking with external resources, peer organizations, etc. to understand recruiting and market trends impacting the business.
- Communication to enhance culture, reinforce key business strategies and strengthen team member experience and engagement.
- Capacity management, real-time coaching and performance feedback, and on-going team member development.
- Fostering a one Wells Fargo HR Team; actively participate and engage in leading the role of HR as a strategic partner and control function, role modeling for other enterprise functions.
- Monitoring and identifying ways to create efficiencies and increase effectiveness.
- Working across the enterprise to share best practices and ensure resources are maximized.
- Establishing solid business relationships with managers and HR partners across the talent acquisition team to understand business issues/needs and provide support of recruiting initiatives.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, human resources experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 4 + years of recruiting experience
- Experience in recruiting, human resources, operations, and project management
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to build and execute pro-active sourcing strategies for hard to fill specialty positions
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Leadership experience in a full life-cycle recruiting environment with specific experience developing diversity strategies
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of human resources policies and processes
- Solid critical thinking skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in human resources or organization development
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Knowledge and understanding of state and federal employment laws, AA/EEO recruiting and hiring policies
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting systems and staffing operations processes, strategies, and regulations
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Mortgage industry experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience using recruiting metrics to drive recruiter performance
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Recruiting Manager