Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
KLDiscovery has a great opportunity for a Recruiting and Staffing Specialist in our Managed Review office in Eden Prairie, MN. In this position, you will recruit, interview and hire attorney reviewers to meet client project needs. The primary goals of this position include staffing projects, building an internal bench of attorney reviewers available on an as-needed basis, and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Follow processes to hire, assign and manage an internal contingent workforce including pre-screening, interviewing, background/drug screening, on-boarding of new hires and on-going coordination of project teams. Ensure a positive candidate experience from initial screening to the offer stage.
- Recruit to attract and retain skilled document review talent to the contingent workforce, utilizing available posting and marketing tools. You will work closely with career placement services and job boards at area law schools; developing relationships with local law school career placement representatives as well.
- Source and screen candidates, to include online searching and professional networking to produce a diverse talent pipeline to meet our current and future staffing needs.
- Maintain positive and effective ongoing communication with candidates and employees to ensure mutual expectations are being met. Promptly respond to daily communications regarding employee scheduling and availability; follow up with employee questions related to processes/procedures, benefits, payroll, etc., directing inquiries to the appropriate corporate resources as needed.
- Work within our applicant tracking system to ensure accuracy and weekly reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Staffing experience within the legal document review market for an agency, vendor, or law firm preferred but not required
- All candidates must possess a high-level of client service, follow through, organization, problem solving, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system preferred along with MS Office
- Flexible and client service focused; must be able to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently managing multiple projects and collaborate cross-functionally
- Effectively communicate with business leaders and collaborate with cross-departmental representatives
- Travel for this position is expected to be moderate (10-15%).
Our Cultural Values
Entrepreneurs at heart, we are a customer first team sharing one goal and one vision. We seek team members who are:
- Humble - No one is above another; we all work together to meet our clients’ needs and we acknowledge our own weaknesses
- Hungry - We all are driven internally to be successful and to continually expand our contribution and impact
- Smart - We use emotional intelligence when working with one another and with clients
Our culture shapes our actions, our products, and the relationships we forge with our customers.
Who We Are
KLDiscovery is a leader in eDiscovery management solutions, providing end-to-end legal and technology consulting services to AmLaw 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies. Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA, KLDiscovery built its reputation as a leader in eDiscovery and customer satisfaction with a culture of client first and success through teamwork and humility. The company has 43 offices in 19 countries, 12 data centers and 14 data recovery labs around the globe.
KLDiscovery is one of the fastest growing companies in North America as recognized by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000™) and Deloitte (Deloitte Technology Fast 500™), and our President, Chris Weiler, is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Award Winner. KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity® Best in Service Partner and its data centers are ISO/IEC 27001-certified as well as HIPAA, GLB and EU Privacy Shield compliant.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiting and Staffing Specialist