Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Contract
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Have a proven track record in recruiting and preferable skilled trades and/or professional roles.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future and open positions.
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person.
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates.
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and recruiting sources connects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Jefferson Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Recruiter