Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly motivated Recruiting professional to join our Consumer Lending Recruiting Team. This Recruiter will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting of non-exempt positions for Wells Fargo Consumer Lending division, specifically in the Mortgage Fulfillment and Centralized Sales areas. All recruiters within Wells Fargo’s Talent Acquisition team may flex to support other areas within the enterprise as business need change.
The Recruiter is a strategic partner to the business, building strong relationships with hiring leaders and providing them with guidance on all aspects of the talent acquisition process and OFCCP compliance. They will be responsible for recruiting and selecting candidates from internal and external sources. The ideal candidate will thrive under pressure, successfully handle competing priorities, foster an outstanding applicant experience and empower hiring managers to make smart and timely hiring decisions.
Location (s): Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; Minneapolis, MN
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Assists hiring managers in defining and validating key position requirements, sourcing strategies as well as reviewing affirmative action goals.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships in the local community to source qualified candidates and build pipelines for future openings.
• Handles a high volume of requisitions, capturing requisition data, and reviewing candidate information to determine if job qualifications are met.
• Conducts phone screens and consults with management to recommend candidates to move forward in the selection process within recruiting and HR policy.
• Provides candidates with status updates and information on the company to ensure positive candidate experience
• Responsible for following and completing all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
• Stay current with industry trends, developments and changes
• Develop and sustain constructive working relationships with recruiters, staffing compliance team members, line HR teams and hiring managers.
• Ensure diversity of the candidate pools
To apply click Recruiter - Consumer Lending