Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who strives to make good things happen for other people. Your outstanding communication skills, responsiveness, and attention to detail will make you indispensable to our candidates and to our team. Your work will help drive our future growth and make DiaSorin an employer of choice.
What will you do?
Showcase your relationship building skills at DiaSorin as you connect with managers and candidates. Your ability to review resumes, source passive candidates, and conduct phone interviews will impress hiring managers across the company. Your positive energy and great ideas will come in handy as you strategize with the Talent Acquisition team on company projects and initiatives. This is an amazing opportunity to grow your Talent Acquisition career while working in the much coveted healthcare industry.
What will you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience required
- Familiarity with recruiting tools such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to professionally interact with all areas of the business
- Ability to connect using your quality written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- You are great at multi-tasking, finding answers and making recommendations
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems is required
What we offer
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at Diasorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
To apply click Recruiter