Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Emily Program
Supports building an organization dedicated and passionate about providing personalized care for people struggling with eating disorders by partnering with leaders and HR Business Partners through pipeline generation, and supporting the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Seeks out new and specialized channels for recruiting for the organization.
• Partner with HR Business Partners to understand current employee needs.
• Seeks out talented individuals that would align with those needs.
• Recruits and engages candidates throughout the interview process.
• Research, determine, and utilize different avenues to source passive candidates.
• Networks with candidates outside of the organization to build a pipeline.
• Attends job fairs and other recruitment events.
• Actively seeks, builds, and utilizes partnerships with academic institutions.
• Accountable for creating pipelines, and managing relationships with pipeline candidates.
• Manages the recruitment budget.
• Manages external communication for the Human Resources department.
• Manages HR Vendor Relationships
• Maintain at all times the confidentiality of proprietary information, which includes but is not limited to, trade secrets, sensitive company information, and generally any company information not made available to the public.
• Maintain at all times the confidentiality of former and current Emily Program clients’ protected health information, as directed by state and federal law, and Emily Program policy. Additionally, maintain confidentiality in any position with access to employee personal information.
• Complete all assigned mandatory trainings
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology) required.
• Minimum of one year experience in talent acquisition.
• Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
• Experience working with Ultimate Software preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Solid Interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
• Demonstrate initiative and exercise good judgement (e.g, in starting tasks, asking questions, identifying and discussing problems, ability to structure own work, stay on task).
• Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
• Shows passion for our business, clients, and values.
Work place Environment:
• Sitting 90-95% and Standing 5-10%.
• Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping or crouching when appropriate, on occasion.
• Lift, carry, push or pull up to approx. 40 pounds (supplies, display materials etc.)
To apply click Recruiter