Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Archway Marketing Services
Archway is a leading provider of marketing logistics, fulfillment services and supply chain management solutions. We help brands achieve greater return on marketing execution and product distribution with tailored solutions that drive financial efficiencies, grow revenue and increase profitability.
Primary Objective of Position:
As part of a dynamic HR team, the Recruiter position will provide support to the Recruiting Manager. This will include sourcing, pre-screening, coordinating of interviews and job offers to external candidates.
MAJOR AREAS OF PERFORMANCE
- Post positions through the applicant tracking system and any other recruiting resources
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine needs of their positions and establish a recruiting strategy
- Build proactive candidate pipeline through the use of creative sourcing techniques: applicant tracking system, job boards, database, referrals, networking, job fairs, cold calling, community resources, social media, etc.
- Pre-screen candidates and partner with hiring managers on recommendations
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and debrief sessions
- Coordinate job offers and manage background check process
- Refine and evaluate sourcing strategies and processes to optimize efficiency and consistency within recruitment efforts.
- HR degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment of hourly roles in warehouse (pick/pack, forklift, etc.) and manufacturing (machine operators, print, etc.)
- Experience with any HRIS or ATS is a plus
- Strong communication and administrative skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Self-motivated, independent, organized and proactive
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels
- HR and State knowledge of hiring practices
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to details and handling multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with technology, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Type: Temporary through May 2020, onsite role
Shift: First shift
Location: 19850 South Diamond Lake Road
To apply click Recruiter