Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Coyote LogisticsWake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it’s time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Recruiter for Coyote Logistics, you will be responsible for identifying full-time & intern talent and evaluating prospective candidates on skill set, experience, and culture fit for their region’s offices. The Recruiter must ensure that Coyote has a solid candidate pipeline by understanding the current recruiting climate. To find these great hires, the Recruiter will attend career fairs and recruiting events on college campuses to promote the Coyote brand and educate students on our company culture and industry. The Recruiter is responsible for building and capitalizing on relationships with universities & local organizations to find the talent to fulfill the business needs. Ultimately the Recruiter is the first impression people encounter with Coyote and must truly represent the company culture.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead full cycle recruitment process for Coyote positions.
- Accountable for fulfilling monthly recruiting targets.
- Source new talent pipelines through social media, research, networking, recruiting platforms.
- Utilize Coyote’s ATS to track & communicate with applicants.
- Schedule and conduct phone interviews and schedule and conduct in-office interviews.
- Sell Coyote through passionate communication, sharp presentation skills, and knowledge of offering.
- Extend offers and complete pre-hire tasks to initiate onboarding process.
- Identify & attend career fairs and on-campus recruiting events to build our brand & attract collegiate talent.
- Travel up to 20% per year.
- Be a resource to all Coyote employees throughout their career.
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Valued Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or Communication preferred
- Confident, outgoing & engaging personality.
- Consistently genuine & inclusive.
- Inquisitive nature & ability to identify talent.
- Ability to efficiently organize workload, multitask, and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment while using good judgment.
- Confident decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Collaborative player in a team environment.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills.
- Organization & keen attention to detail.
- On-site training and ongoing career development
- Base salary and bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- UPS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
Logistics is at the heart of everything around you. Have you ever thought about how items like your electronics or your groceries get to the store? Coyote® is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, responsible for coordinating and moving goods bought and consumed every day across North America. Powered by proprietary technology, smart people, and unrivaled commitment, Coyote is successful because of its No Excuses® mission to provide shippers and carriers with the best service in the industry.
Coyote’s culture fuels this mission every day. Our people make our business what it is, which is why Coyote primes its employees for career success with training programs, accessible leadership, and talent development. From fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to sponsoring more than 100 intramural sports teams to offering unique workplace perks, our award-winning culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant, motivating, familial and fun.
Since our founding in 2006, we’ve grown to a pack of more than 2,000 employees in various offices nationwide. Why is Coyote successful? It’s simple. We do what we say we’re going to do. No Excuses. We’re always on the prowl for people who are True, Tribal, Tenacious, and Smart. Think you’re one of those people?
Join the pack.
To apply click Recruiter