Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role:
This role will support full cycle recruitment for our Field Sales Organization while partnering with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other Sales Administrative functions to understand and anticipate hiring needs. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will identify strategic recruiting solutions to meet those needs while ensuring all aspects of a successful recruitment process are met in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manages multiple clients and competing demands to attract qualified candidates and fill open positions while positioning the organization as an “Employer of Choice”.
- Develops and executes on innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential employment at Boston Scientific.
- Responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases as well as passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches, and research.
- Partner with other Talent Acquisition team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them through BSC’s hiring process.
- Foster and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates and large-scale talent pools to deliver upon both immediate short-term hiring needs and strategic long-term networks to be leveraged up to one to three years downstream.
- Coach Hiring Managers and coordinate selection process to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions.
- Develop and implement organizational recruiting strategies to attract the best qualified candidates.
- Conduct interviews by evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and other data relevant to the selection process.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate competitive job offers in support of requisitions for own client groups.
- Utilize recruiting processes to leverage resume tracking software.
- Engage resources to maximize the strategic role of the Talent Acquisition function and eliminate non value added work.
- Focus on continuous improvement and makes suggestions to improve the talent acquisition process, policies and strategy. Contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Keep HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers updated as appropriate while effectively interacting with all levels of employees, answering questions and providing information.
- Develop, influence, execute and track sourcing strategies for passive and active candidates using all available tools (Success Factors, social networking, competitive intelligence, attending industry conferences, referrals and external relationship building)
- Represent Talent Acquisition and/or serve as project manager on specified initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition with client-facing recruitment experience in the life sciences arena (medical device, pharm, biotech, diagnostics)
- Recruiting experience supporting sales or remote workforce preferred
- Experience identifying and assessing talent to build diverse pipelines
- Must be skilled in presenting meaningful hiring plans and metrics to senior business leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer-service focus and tenacious appetite for uncovering talent
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple competing demands, working extended hours if necessary to meet urgent needs
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects in complex, rapidly changing environment
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and other HRIS systems experience preferred
- Travel up to 10% as needed to industry conferences, association meetings and BSC locations
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist II