Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Caravel Autism Health
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the future of a growing organization? Do you have the drive and dedication needed to successfully meet the challenges involved in a high volume, home and in-center healthcare environment? If so, then this is the job for you. Caravel Autism Health provides in-home and in-center therapy to children on the autism spectrum. Our Mission: We Change Lives, sums up our client focused approach.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist position recruits and selects staff to fulfill talent needs for the organization. This includes creatively sourcing, interviewing, assessing, and selecting of qualified external candidates, as well as coordination of internal placements. Utilizes a variety of outreach and sourcing strategies to ensure appropriate levels of talent are available to fill current and future needs. Processes appropriate new hire paperwork, ensuring compliance with all applicable employment policies, laws, and regulations.
- Works with internal customers to learn of staffing needs in various areas, supporting multiple clinics. Actively participates in weekly staffing update meetings.
- Effectively utilizes applicant tracking system (ATS) to post positions on company website and related external websites. Utilizes ATS to track and update candidates, review and screen candidates, document candidate disposition, and generate reports.
- Monitors candidate flow on a regular basis for each position to strategize appropriate and cost efficient sourcing methods.
- Seeks out new and creative ideas to attract candidates. Writes and places job postings, announcements, and ads. Promotes Caravel and Imagine as an employer of choice.
- Participates in career fairs and special recruiting events in conjunction with Clinical Staff. Conducts community outreach efforts and manages college recruitment activities.
- Screens, selects, and schedules candidates to interview. Conducts interviews in-person and via Zoom, and makes selection decisions. Strives to meet diversity hiring and affirmative action goals.
- Communicates with Clinical Staff regarding hires made.
- Conducts reference and background checks.
- Generates communications with candidates such as offer and rejection correspondence.
- Schedules new hires for New Employee Orientation.
- Coordinates the completion of new hire paperwork. Ensures thorough, accurate, and timely submission of new hire paperwork.
- Submits employee separation notices and conducts exit interviews. Seeks out ways to resolve turnover.
- Strives to provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers, understanding the important role that human resources plays in the success of the organization. Continually seeks out ways to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Documents policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance to all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Answers employee inquiries as they arise.
- Seeks out process improvements and overall efficiencies within the HR department.
- Assists with other HR related projects and processes as requested.
- Consistent and regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
Non-Essential Functions/Other Duties:
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: Not applicable.
Travel Required: Frequently, to participate in off-site recruiting events and community outreach efforts. Use of personal vehicle is required.
This is largely a sedentary role, with frequent sitting and computer keyboarding required. Employee will be required to sit, talk, hear, type and write.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business and/or Human Resources discipline or equivalent staffing and recruiting related experience. Understanding of applicable employment related laws and regulations.
At least three years of previous recruiting/staffing related experience in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting environment is required. Proven experience utilizing creative sourcing strategies.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher).
- Experience utilizing automated applicant tracking systems required.
- Strong results orientation, with a proactive outlook to meeting client needs.
- Exemplary customer service focus, for both internal and external clients.
- Outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with others in an appropriate manner.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative, with the ability to identify process improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to manage self and workload, as well as contribute and work in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to change with an openness to consider alternative processes, methods, and viewpoints.
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and policies, including strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPPA guidelines.
Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background Check.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and provide proof of auto insurance.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist