Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Sagitec Solutions is a growing global software and IT company that designs and delivers tailor-made pension, provident fund, unemployment insurance and health and life sciences software solutions to clients of all sizes. Understanding that a dynamic world requires dynamic technology, Sagitec offers solutions that are highly configurable and extensible by nature. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, project management, consulting, hosting and software support, Sagitec is a partner clients can trust to deliver mission-critical IT projects. They have multiple office locations and are headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by evaluating and recruiting job candidates and advising managers.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with Delivery Leadership to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant pipeline by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, external recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants through various sources by collaborating with the Sagitec HR department.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Assesses and compares candidates to recommend best candidate for the position.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Share weekly status report on all open positions and candidate status
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Getting the background checks and reference checks completed
- Maintaining constant touch with the selected candidate from offer to joining. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training in collaboration with the HR department
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, PHR Certification or similar qualification
- Between 2 - 6 years of professional experience working as a IT recruiter for a consulting firm or similar industry in a Global Organization
- Knowledge of Technologies currently in use
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking System / HRIS like SuccessfactorsRecruiting and interviewing skills
- Experience with conducting in-person and virtual / online meetings and interviews
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment / immigration law
- Professionalism, organization, and management skills
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied backgrounds, experience, and education levels
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in USA without the need for visa sponsorship.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist