Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Ascentis Human Resource team is made up of driven professionals who came to Ascentis because they want to build programs centered around our cultural norms that have a lasting and measurable impact on the organization. Reporting to the VP of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a key member of the human resource team with the primary responsibility is to source and hire top talent that will grow and develop a performance driven culture.
What are the general responsibilities of the position?
- Recruiting Life-Cycle:
- Partner with managers to identify hiring needs and assist in developing job descriptions that articulate the key skills and competencies for candidate success.
- Lead candidate sourcing efforts, including but not limited to the use of job boards, a strong social media presence, referral program, college fairs and networking.
- Manage relationships with third party recruitment firms and staffing agencies.
- Enable and train management on best practice methodologies used during the interview and selection process.
- Empower managers to implement sourcing, networking and pipeline best practices.
- Track and communicate recruiting metrics monthly or as needed.
- Execute the recruiting lifecycle through use of Ascentis recruiting tool.
- Employer Brand:
- Assist in employer branding efforts and establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for internal and external candidates.
- Develop engagement and outreach campaigns to proactively source and recruit future talent.
- Develop and execute Campus Strategy, including targeting key universities with ongoing on-campus presence throughout the year.
- On-Boarding Process:
- Own and manage on-boarding process to ensure new hires are enabled for success.
- Leverage Ascentis HCM tools
- Employee Engagement:
- Participate in establishing strategies and practices that drive employee engagement in local and disparate work environments.
- Other human resource projects as assigned.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, communications or related field.
- 5-8 years recruiting for tech companies in Twin Cities area
- Recruiting agency experience highly preferred
- Experience with strategic sourcing via social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
- Background in functional human resources and payroll experience a plus
- Keen business acumen and understanding of various roles within organizations
- Project management, organization and time management skills are essential to position success
- Strict deadline sensitivity, attention to detail and high-performance quality delivery
- Strong aptitude for technology and be willing to employ solutions that create greater efficiencies
- Effective communicator with all departments in a professional manner and strive to provide help and resources wherever possible
- Thrives in fast-paced, high growth environments
- Works collaboratively within a team and independently when appropriate
- Innovative contributor who strives for excellence and is willing to constantly learn new skills and upgrade capabilities
The Ascentis mission is to create innovative products that are easy to use for the often under-served mid-market that cover the full Human Capital Management (HCM) suite. This full suite approach combined with an amazing team equals success!
We at Ascentis firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's platform development, technology maintenance, client support, product management, sales or operations, all of our employees see the direct impact of their work. As a leader and one of the fastest growing 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) companies in the Human Capital Management space, Ascentis focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with Ascentis!
Ascentis has grown tremendously over the last 3 years. Recently, we announced a majority recapitalization by global growth equity investor Summit Partners. Summit invests across growth sectors of the global economy and has invested in more than 440 companies in technology, healthcare, life sciences and other growth industries. These companies have completed more than 140 public equity offerings. So, needless to say, we are all extremely excited with where we are headed!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist