Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Colle McVoy leads brands to their next. We combine purpose, innovation and experience in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage, because brands that set the bar win. To help fulfill this mission, we need talent deeply rooted in the marketing strategies and techniques of now paired with the burning curiosity and courage to shape what’s next. We nurture a creatively driven, award-winning culture that’s all about empowered entrepreneurship – where people can be the inspired, energized individuals they are, while embracing opportunities to push themselves and the work. We welcome applicants seeking meaningful careers that never stop evolving and who share our values of passion, partnership, integrity and courage.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Reports to Director of Talent and Operations
As the Talent Acquisition Lead you will act as a strategic talent advisor, in partnership with senior leadership to seamlessly drive end-to-end talent acquisition. You love the hunt and never get tired of looking for the best of the best. You are passionate about providing a stellar candidate experience. You’re always looking for new ways to attract and engage talent. You enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment that values diversity and inclusion. Then perhaps you are the ideal candidate to advance our vision for today and the future of Colle McVoy (CM), Exponent PR and 10 Thousand Design.
- Lead full cycle talent acquisition including requisition initiation, hiring manager kick-offs, candidate identification and cultivation, interview and offer strategies, as well as providing status updates throughout the process.
- Provide appropriate coaching and guidance on interviewing and selection process to all hiring managers and interviewers to align with our core values and to identify the best candidates.
- Establish strategic relationships with colleges and portfolio schools, attend recruiting events and conferences, and foster relationships with diverse national and local professional organizations to further your knowledge of the talent and industry landscape.
- Illuminate opportunities to improve CM’s New Hire experience from offer acceptance through Day One.
- Build strong and ongoing relationships with candidates, as well as Department Leads to fill pipeline for future openings that range from intern to executive level hires.
- Actively participate in conversations about defining CM’s employment brand and act as an agency ambassador in the local market and on a National level.
- Manage, mentor and develop talent acquisition team members
- Develop a talent awareness and culture of referral, where every employee is a recruiter.
- Evaluate, implement, and oversee technology solutions and procedures to improve recruitment data management, analytics and reporting.
- Maintain accurate documentation to ensure compliance with state/federal/AAP/OFCCP.
- Possess strong agency community network and experience recruiting next generation talent
- Must be highly adaptable, process oriented, and able to work with a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Strong business acumen and acute emotional intelligence
- Highest level of integrity regarding confidential information
- Skilled communicator and negotiator with the ability to persuade, market and sell
- Experience leveraging diverse resources to identify great talent
- Strong interpersonal communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience
- Seven or more years of recruiting experience in advertising or marketing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel as needed
About Colle McVoy:
Colle McVoy is a full-service creative agency that leads brands to their next. We combine purpose, innovation and experience in new ways to give businesses a competitive advantage. We bring this approach to a diverse collection of client partners, including 3M, Associated Bank, CHS, Children’s Health, Cub Cadet, Elanco, Florida’s Natural, Invisalign, Jackson Hole Travel & Tourism, Land O'Lakes, Minnesota United FC, Plano Synergy, Optum, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation, Target, UnitedHealth Group and Vermont Creamery, among others. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Colle McVoy has been named a Best Place to Work by Ad Age, Outside magazine and the Star Tribune.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Lead