Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you passionate about the future of food?
You’ve come to the right table. General Mills is reshaping the future of food, and we want bright, talented, fiercely curious people to help us get there. General Mills makes +100 consumer brands which can be found in +100 countries around the world, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie’s Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more.
Lead the Talent Acquisition team (internally called “Talent Solutions”) which delivers broad and innovative solutions to ensure the best possible talent is sourced, secured and delivered to the business. This role includes talent acquisition leadership for early career talent (campus and intern), experienced recruiting talent (exempt and non-exempt) and global Executive Officer search. This role is responsible for brand building, process improvement, infrastructure, and growing the capabilities/efficiencies of the Talent Solutions team and hiring managers through helping deliver a differential talent solutions partnership model with the business. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, the position reports directly to the Vice President of Talent Solutions and HR Strategy and is in a key leadership position for the HR Function driven to find and convert highly engaged and high performing talent to deliver General Mills performance.
- Partner with HRBP teams and Talent Directors to develop sourcing strategies that best align to the Talent needs of the business/function
- Provides expertise in specific areas of talent acquisition including, but not limited to: workforce planning, employment branding, sourcing, process improvement, and technology enhancement.
- Provide differential leadership to the Talent Solutions Team
- Lead Executive Search practice
- Leverage data and analytics to inform functional talent acquisition strategies.
- Conducts industry trend research to inform talent acquisition strategy.
- Creates and monitors talent acquisition performance KPIs / SLAs and adjusts strategy and processes accordingly for continuous improvement.
- Lead the technology strategy and roadmap for the Talent Acquisition team; embrace technology to ensure tools can deliver efficiency and highest quality candidate and hiring manager experience
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, or related experience; minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Experience in leading a team through transformation
- Strong external network and professional group affiliation (i.e. Conference Board or the like)
- Strategic Leadership—develop a vision and bring it to life with strategies and plans to ensure Talent Solutions delivers the best possible talent outcomes to support the business
- Ability to set direction and adapt to quickly changing external/internal factors—develop/utilize strong external connections
- Strong business partner—develop collaborative relationships with the business, HRBPs and other COES
- Confidence leading in complex and ambiguous situations
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team oriented. Strong partnership abilities, relationship building and influencing skills – with senior business leaders, strategic partners and HR community.
- GMI ambassador—represent GMI well in a variety of settings (ie. conferences)
- Proven experience leading and building highly engaged teams
To apply click Talent Acquisition Director