Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant focusing on our Quality and Regulatory function your challenge will be to leverage your creativity, business acumen, research savvy, persistence and enthusiasm to provide proactive candidate development for hard to fill job openings critical to Philips success. You will continually develop your expertise of identifying and recruiting the best and demonstrate your abilities to bring superior talent to compete for career opportunities at Philips. You will take ownership of building a network of the best talent with in-demand skills and experience for roles that Philips expects to have hiring needs for.
This is a remote position needed in the Minneapolis or Boston markets
You are responsible for
- Responsible for exhibiting business acumen by understanding the client’s business, products, services, culture and business strategies prior to the recruitment strategy meeting.
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Conducts recruitment strategy meetings (RSMs) ensuring all stakeholders necessary for success are present; qualifies candidates via in-depth interviews, sells best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making; and placement of successful candidates.
- Acts as a consultant by providing clear direction on roles and responsibilities of all partners and stakeholders in the recruiting process while managing communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), exhibiting an appropriate sense of urgency by ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Employs Labor Market and Recruitment Marketing knowledge to ensure Philips is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Effectively conducts behavioral based interviewing, interprets results, assesses candidate qualifications, and makes recommendations to hiring managers.
- Responsible for building and communicating an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) for all prospective candidates to include robust information on Philips HealthTech, the specific position, career paths at Philips, perks and benefits, etc.
- Meets/supports goals, objectives and metrics as communicated by management. These include, but are not limited to, time to fill, customer satisfaction, data integrity, compliance, quality measures, etc.
- Recognizes their role as a member of the HR community and operates with the highest level of integrity. Protects sensitive data and adheres to “Simply Right,” the Philips Ethics and Business Conduct Program, the Philips General Business Principles, as well as all applicable laws.
- Leads Change/Create Meaningful Innovation by recognizing opportunities for process improvements in both the business and your organization. You should strive to make positive and impactful changes in all aspects of your work. Examples include: Supporting in both words and actions the HR Operating Model, being a champion and early adopter of team initiatives, viewing change as an opportunity, embracing and using tools and systems (Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature) and encouraging colleagues to do the same
You are a part of
Philips Talent Acquisition North America is part of a global Center of Expertise supporting all professional hiring for all Philips Businesses in the Unites States and Canada. We partner with the Philips businesses to attract, select, and retain top talent. We believe attraction of the best talent is critical to business success.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years full life-cycle recruitment experience
- A background in technical, engineering or quality & regulatory recruitment
- Experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Experience working in regulated environment preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously while providing data to influence hiring decisions
- This is a remote position but will require the ability to come to the Minneapolis offices on occasion
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this global role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Consultant