Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist/Business Partner will lead the recruitment process for filling job requisitions globally, to include managing hiring manager relationships, sourcing and attracting candidates, interviewing, and closing candidates. Secondary to the role, they will provide coaching, support and influence that enable the business to effectively deliver their people plans in the achievement of both global business and HR strategies. This position will be located on site in our corporate headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
• Manages the full life cycle recruiting process, which will include: conducting a discovery meeting with the hiring manager, screening resumes and candidates, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff.
• Extends and negotiates job offers.
• Sources candidates through multiple channels, such as, but not limited to: professional networking sites (i.e. LinkedIN), employee referrals, industry meetings and online applications.
• Organizes and attends career fairs and recruitment events, to create a well-qualified and diverse talent pipeline.
• Partners with hiring manager to advise on a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
• Serves as and is seen as a trusted business advisor and subject matter expert.
• Assesses the candidate market to determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
• Guides both candidates and hiring managers through a positive experience by delivering optimal customer service.
• Promotes the employee value proposition including culture, values, and company image to candidates and external stakeholders.
• Ensures data integrity and timely updates within all recruiting and HR systems.
• Documents candidate evaluation and interview process in compliance with government regulations.
• Supports or leads cross functional and/or global HR projects.
• Manages our external partnerships with recruitment agencies, vendors and colleges.
• Builds a network of future candidates that may have skillsets desirable within other groups, divisions, and organizations.
• Develops and designs new processes to improve operational efficiency.
• Conducts business reviews with Sr. Leadership, including trends, risks, and talent insights.
• Develop, measure and maintain key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• 8+ years of recruiting experience to include use of a variety of sourcing methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, IT, Finance or Business Administration.
• Previous experience in a software company or in recruitment of IT roles.
• Strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics/data to improve recruitment flows.
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills and the ability to use independent judgment in prioritizing tasks to meet or exceed deadlines.
• Demonstrates sense of urgency and effective speed to find and hire the best qualified talent.
• Ability to discover active and passive candidates using a proactive pipeline strategy.
• Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Demonstrated ability to develop innovative recruiting programs that align with business strategies.
• Strong attracting, influencing, and persuasion capabilities through written and oral communications.
• Ability to analyze data to uncover trends and present findings to leadership.
• Draws from HR and business experiences in developing and executing recommended course of action.
• Knowledge of employment laws and requirements as well as types of visa/work authorizations.
• Experience with iCIMS and Workday systems.
• Experience with the integration or migration of HRIS systems.
• HR Generalist or Business Partner experience.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist