Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist who is excited to be part of a team contributing to the growth of Cantel Medical. In this highly visible role, you will get to consult with the business on hiring needs and goals, recruit, interview, and select qualified candidates for positions. You will also develop and implement recruiting strategies, act as the internal consultant to departments regarding Talent Acquisition and partner with multiple functions to fill roles.
Our team looks not only at functional and technical skills but also at candidates who possess the values, traits and characteristics to help build our culture.
This opportunity will manage recruiting efforts at a quickly growing company where you will have an immediate impact on developing our internal recruiting processes and being at the forefront of our hiring!
• Manage full cycle recruitment including sourcing, assessing, pitching, and closing candidates for open roles.
• Consult with hiring managers to understand their needs, coach them on hiring best practices, and help them identify top talent.
• Own your candidate funnel, including tracking, management, and reporting. Consistently generate a pipeline of high quality candidates.
• Partner with TA Leadership on enhancing our internal recruiting processes, training and other TA related initiatives.
• Assess requirements for open positions and determine appropriate recruiting strategies, methods, and sources in partnership with hiring managers and leadership as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree and a Minimum 5+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting and/or agency recruiting supporting corporate and technical functions.
• Ability to develop creative approaches for sourcing and engaging candidates. You like a challenge and aren’t afraid to find the needle in the haystack.
• Being flexible, adaptable and a clear communicator who knows how to get everyone on the same page.
• Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system in a compliant manner to ensure a fair and compliant hiring practice for all candidates.
• Staying informed on recruiting best practices and are always looking for ways to make something better.
• Strong internet sourcing skills, including proficiency in Boolean searches and the ability to recruit using both traditional and nontraditional methods.
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships hiring managers and executives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with people at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
To apply click Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist