Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
You care about the world. So do we. Work together with a talented group of people committed to making innovative products and services that improve our world.
As a member of our team, you will connect deeply with the business to learn how our products make the World a cleaner place.
You will need to understand the competition and where opportunities lie to network and locate passive and active candidates. You will be the sourcing/recruiting expert for a group of job families we recruit for across the globe. You will have significant influence and impact over the recruitment strategy while fostering a collaborative relationship to ensure a positive candidate experience.
You will drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. We are looking for recruiters with a strong reputation for being exceptional at networking, sourcing, selling, marketing and the ability to consult with the business with a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused.
What is different about this role? Our size...the opportunities....You will have the opportunity to take on new challenges and enhance skills. If you want to learn more about HR, you can get involved in HR projects, if you want to re-engineer processes, that opportunity exists. If you want to be the SME over an area, that opportunity is available. We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for our businesses.
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate full life cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and business partner/candidate relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and spreadsheets
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- 1+ years using Workday
- Recruiting experience focused on Engineering and /or Sales
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
Come make a world of difference.
Donaldson Company helps solve some of the world's most complex filtration and contamination control challenges, and is one of the largest global providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts.
Our filtration technologies and products are used every day, in a variety of industries and environments, including aerospace, agriculture, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, mining, power generation, transportation and many more. Key to our success, our 14,000 employees support customers at sales, manufacturing and distribution centers from over 140 locations on six continents. The filtration market continues to grow. Customers' needs for filtration solutions continue to evolve. And the opportunities for our products and our people continue to expand.
To apply click Sr. Recruiter