Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at C.H. Robinson, you will use your strong sourcing, screening, and consulting skills to support hiring for a variety of mid-level and experienced technical positions for our technology department. You’ll act as the consultant to the hiring manager, building an effective pipeline and employing creative recruiting strategies. Your passion for recruitment and ability to leverage innovative sourcing techniques will be critical to attracting top talent in a tight candidate market.
C.H. Robinson’s network of smart, diverse, hard-working employees is the cornerstone to our success and our ability to maintain a competitive advantage in the fast-paced, innovative industry. Our enterprise is investing heavily in technology making it an exciting time to support and impact these critical growth initiatives.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
- Full cycle recruitment for a broad range of technology positions with a focus on experienced technology professionals.
- Source candidates utilizing advanced recruitment and traditional passive candidate sourcing while continuously innovating with new ways to attract talent.
- Lead recruiting efforts in alignment with a corporate recruitment strategy, marketing/branding and measurement.
- Attend and plan local technology networking events, presentations and other industry related career fairs that will occasionally be outside of normal working hours.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with technology Managers on job postings, talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with technology business leaders.
- Drive efficiencies and maintain best practices across all accountabilities.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team and HR Centers of Expertise on a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Maintain compliant job file management in the applicant tracking system.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 3+ years of experience utilizing a variety of sourcing methods to recruit passive candidates
- High School Diploma or GED
- Combination of agency and corporate experience
- Excellent communication skills; strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate solutions in a relatable way at all levels of the organization
- Resourceful, determined, creative and collaborative approach with strong sense of urgency
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self-starter who is able to thrive with little direction and under ambiguous scenarios
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Working knowledge of AAP and/or Diversity and Inclusion recruitment tactics
- Bachelor’s degree
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K with company match, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. We combine the talent of our people, industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to ensure our business partners get their goods from point A to point B
Our high-performing team is made up of diverse perspectives, creative minds and an inherent drive to get the job done. We work in 40 different countries and speak 80 different languages. Together, we innovate. We solve problems. We have fun.
Join us and experience a collaborative environment where you will be respected and rewarded for your ideas and achievements. You will also find opportunities to grow professionally and personally. Together, we care. We give back. We make a difference.
At C.H. Robinson, our success is built on a foundation of thriving, engaged employees who help shape the future, accelerate global trade, and drive the industry we all count on, forward.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Senior Technology Recruiter