Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a skilled research recruiting manager who also happens to be a whiz at managing multi-layered and detailed projects? Do you love logistics? If you are this unique individual, we want to hear from you! Fusion Hill is looking for a Senior Research Recruiting Manager who will oversee and manage the recruiting, logistics and coordination of qualitative research projects at Fusion Hill.
Note: This role is to lead/manage outside recruiting partners through phases of recruiting; this person will do no actual screening or recruiting of participants.
- Successfully manage and execute the logistics and recruiting of multiple simultaneous research projects from beginning to end
- Set up recruitment materials and monitor recruitment for research projects
- Oversee bidding, vendor sourcing, screener writing, reporting and process reviews
- Oversee 1-2 additional recruiters/logistics coordinators to ensure project goals are met and daily operations run efficiently
- Liaison between client and internal research team, ensuring that each project is executed according to client’s specific requirements, budget and timeline
- Prepare and administrate reporting, communicating progress throughout the project
- Update respondent lists for each project to ensure that participants meet the client’s criteria
- Effectively communicate details to our internal research team, clients, participants and vendors
- Serve as primary point of contact for research facilities and vendors
- Screen new vendors and negotiate contracts
- Seek and implement new tools and process improvement opportunities
- Living and delivering on Fusion Hill’s core values
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant logistics coordinator experience in a research environment
- 5+ years of research participant recruiting
- Proven account leadership and project management experience
- Experience managing/negotiating with vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Comfortable working at a fast-paced environment and handling change gracefully
- Ability and willingness to travel by airplane for client work and team oversight/management
- Background in healthcare and/or financial industries
- PMP certification
Please send resumes to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Fusion Hill is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to being an inclusive environment for all and we encourage diverse candidates to apply.
To apply click Senior Research Recruiting Manager