Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
RSM US LLP is looking for a seasoned Senior Recruiter to drive the experienced recruitment process for its consulting business. The Senior Recruiter is a “trusted talent advisor” with hiring managers, which includes understanding their business, culture and talent acquisition needs; sourcing, screening, and managing candidates through the interview process; and as the subject matter expert, provide consultative guidance and advice on recruitment best practices. Role can be virtual or sit in any appropriate RSM office.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define open roles, including the responsibilities, requirements, compensation, etc.
- Develop and lead targeted recruitment strategies for qualified candidates via applicant review, direct sourcing, referrals, networking, professional communities, etc.
- Effectively evaluate candidate qualifications by conducting thorough interviews.
- Successfully communicate each candidate's experience and qualifications for the opportunity and advise the hiring manager on candidate background, expertise and career potential.
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process including but not limited to, candidate compensation, benefits, relocation, and pre-close of the candidate.
- Manage recruitment life-cycle from search kick-off through closure to ensure "time to fill" goals are achieved.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with candidates by providing superior candidate care including clearly defining position requirements and recruiting process, timely updates on progress, interview preparation and debriefing.
- Work closely with Recruitment Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmed in a timely manner, applicant tracking system compliance and that all recruiting-related correspondence are sent to candidates.
- Provide recruiting updates to hiring managers, HR, management and stakeholders and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of open positions in applicant tracking system, ensuring documentation is in alignment with Affirmative Action requirements.
- Track and analyze recruiting data to assess the process, market and talent trends and provide feedback to the team.
- Identify and leverage new recruitment sources.
- As appropriate, work with Talent Acquisition leadership on projects to impact Employment Branding, Candidate Experience and Process Improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, ideally in a professional services environment, with a mix of functional and technical roles.
- Passion for sourcing, screening, and introducing candidates to company culture and value proposition.
- Excellent direct sourcing capabilities, including strong proficiency leveraging social media for candidate engagement.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills and abilities to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Consultative mindset and ability to anticipate client needs.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities are required with extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Consulting and professional services experience.
- Experience in contingency and/or retained search firm.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To apply click Senior Recruiter