Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Senior Recruiter. This role requires critical thinking, creativeness, determination, and the ability to independently provide new solutions to talent acquisition challenges. The Senior Recruiter must be resilient, personable, and capable of developing exceptional relationships with candidates, hiring managers, key stakeholders, and HR Business Partners. We are looking for someone who can identify and engage the most talented people, share our exciting Taylor story, and provide them the opportunity to build a career in our growing organization!
- Develop talent acquisition strategies to fill business-critical openings and build effective candidate pipelines
- Partner, advise Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to ensure the talent acquisition process results in timely, quality hires
- Provide excellent candidate and hiring manager experience with consistent communication throughout (and to those involved in) the hiring process
- Conduct and document thorough Intake Meetings with hiring leaders to fully understand the key requirements and selling points of the position
- Create sourcing strategies to identify passive candidates using all tools, networks, sites available
- Track metrics and leverage data to create actionable insights to drive successful business outcomes
- Quickly adapt to changing hiring priorities and needs of the business
- Identify continuous improvement projects designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Talent Acquisition Process
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Track record of sourcing non-applicants using multiple tools, networks, sites available
- Agility to effectively recruit for multiple disciplines, including IT, Sales, and Engineering
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to travel to our Corporate Headquarters in North Mankato, MN 40% each week
We Would Also Prefer:
- Executive Recruiting experience
- 3rd agency/Search Firm recruiting experience
- Experience using an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates throughout the hiring process
- A customer-focused mindset
- Proven success building senior-level relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
To apply click Senior Recruiter