Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Uponor is a leading international systems and solutions provider for safe drinking water delivery, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure. The company serves a variety of building markets including residential, commercial, industrial and civil engineering. Uponor employs about 4,100 employees in 30 countries, mainly in Europe and North America. In 2018, Uponor's net sales totalled nearly €1.2 billion. Uponor is based in Finland and listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Uponor builds on you.
Job Description Summary:
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and implement a North American hourly recruitment strategy, with guidance from the Director, of TA & HR Systems. This individual will support the strategy by partnering with internal managers, educational institutions, attending job fairs, all while marketing Uponor as the employer of choice. This position is also responsible for recruiting hourly employees and completing related tasks. This position may be required to serve as a back-up to exempt level staffing if needs rise.
Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that will identify, source and attract high quality candidates for hourly positions at Uponor North America. Determine best sourcing methods, pre-screens job candidates, conduct preliminary interviews, administer skills tests, arrange drug tests/pre-employment physicals, conduct background checks and provide guidance to management on proper interviewing techniques.
Administer new hire orientation, on boarding, night shift incentive program and bonus referral program.
Process offer letters, pre-employment paperwork, rejection letters and supports managers in the on boarding process for new employees.
Conduct comprehensive sourcing strategies and candidate screenings for assigned roles by leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify and attract top talent.
Provides valuable reporting, activity metrics and related analytics to help inform the business of the functional results and provide valuable information for strategic decisions.
Networks within the community, educational institutions and employment agencies and job fairs to increase Brand recognition to potential candidates. Aggressively pursues new channels to recruit a diverse range of candidates.
Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or we may accept equivalent education and work experience.
- Five or more years’ experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, HR partners and cross functional partners to review and align on job specifications and overall recruitment/hiring process.
- Previous experience using Workday or similar platform, successful in leveraging ATS tools to implement efficient process and useful reporting preferred.
To apply click Senior Operations Recruiter