Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Come join our energetic and driven Talent Acquisition team to help grow your career. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun software organization that is growing rapidly in Minneapolis. The Recruiting Coordinator position will help support the Talent Acquisition team at Perforce. In this role you will assist in ensuring Perforce provides a top of class candidate to employee experience.
- Coordinate phone and on site interviews, along with greeting candidates for onsite.
- Help maintain applicant tracking system with candidate communication and details.
- Post job ads in applicant tracking system
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting for talent acquisition
- Promote our employer brand by participating in internal and external recruiting events.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience.
- Assisting with background checks and other pre-hire task.
- Conduct phone screen interviews with candidates
- Provide sourcing support for recruiting team
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or 2+ years experience in a recruiting environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Intermediate skills with Office 365
- Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator