Contract Minnesota Recruiter Job
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Recruiting Coordinator in our Minneapolis or Chicago location. NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT-TO-HIRE POSITION.
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Schedule interviews for candidates in offices throughout North America
- Respond to candidate and hiring team inquiries regarding interviews and interview process
- Consistently updates activity to the hiring team and the Recruiter(s) as it relates to interview scheduling
- Manage candidate travel and new hire relocation processes
- Utilize the applicant tracking system (Workday) to properly update and maintain candidate workflow
- Work with hiring managers at all levels throughout the Company
- Participate in special projects such as recruiting initiatives and team campaigns
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will have:
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office (particularly MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Experience working for a consulting company
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or HR
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
To apply click Recruiting Coordinator