Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruiter is responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting process including; partnering with managers to identify hiring needs, posting jobs through appropriate job boards, utilizing social and professional networking sites to find qualified candidates, and completing the appropriate pre-hire process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below)
- Collaborates with leadership and hiring managers to identify current and future employment needs, as well as location specific talent management goals.
- Sources candidates through industry contacts, trade groups, social media, and employees to find highly qualified candidates for all positions within the organization
- Utilize the internet for recruitment; post open positions, improve recruiting experience, utilize social media and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates, and grow General Part's employment brand.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experiences, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conducts initial phone interviews with candidates utilizing appropriate interviewing techniques.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates, including scheduling all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Makes compensation recommendations to hiring managers, prior to putting together candidate offer letters.
- Manages the reference check and background check process.
- Conducts manager training on interview processes, techniques, and recruiting compliance.
- Assists in the coordination of the onboarding plan; makes suggestions for onboarding training.
- Creates job descriptions; make enhancements to existing job descriptions
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
STAFF/PUBLIC CONTACT – Requires establishment and maintenance of effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work. Requires effective communication with customers, clients, and coworkers.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED – Reports to and works under general supervision of the Director of Human Resources. Able to work independently without close supervision.
DECISION-MAKING – Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE (Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis) - Associates degree; two (2) to five (5) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS – None.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE – Social Media and internet-based recruiting sources, Talent Management Compliance Regulations, Customer and Personal Service, Sales and Marketing, and Computers.
REQUIRED SKILLS – Communication, Social, Relationship Management, Complex Problem Solving, Human Resources Systems Administration, Detail Oriented, Ability to Prioritize Workload, Heavy Organizational Skills, Sales and Negotiation, and Computer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – Normal office environment. Occasional light lifting of office equipment, materials and boxes; frequent sitting; requires dexterity in use of fingers for the operation of computers and other office equipment.
If you’re looking for an employer who is an industry leader that has been in the business for over 80 years, then look no further.
Founded in 1939, General Parts distributes parts and provides service for over 60,000 active customers and 400 manufacturers of commercial foodservice equipment. Corporate headquartered in Bloomington, MN, we provide service coverage in all or parts of 27 states through our 29 branch locations.
General Parts offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, and more.
General Parts participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Recruiter