Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Recruiter is a critical member of the Human Resources team and is responsible for executing the talent acquisition strategy by partnering with the business to understand and develop appropriate avenues to attract top talent. He/she will partner with leaders and employee groups to add talent acquisition expertise and insights to complement the business objectives while acting as a mentor to build recruiting talent.
This is an exciting, fast-paced position that needs a goal-oriented individual who offers excellence in service, a collaborative approach and a self-starter mentality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with business partners as well as Human Resources partners to support the staffing needs within their given area(s). Consult with management and department leaders on hiring decisions.
- Support the short- and long-term strategic direction and operating objectives by identifying, sourcing and attracting highly capable individuals in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research and various sourcing tools.
- Attracts and engages top talent to career opportunities and provides information related to compensation, benefits, policies and procedures, to ensure the candidate experience is positive and informative. Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions.
- Leads and participates in initiatives to drive business, HR and talent acquisition objectives; including the development and coordination of military recruiting.
- Market employment opportunities by attending career fairs and developing recruitment brochures and materials.
- Collect, report, and analyze identified metrics related to recruitment efforts. Adjust recruitment efforts based on analysis of recruitment related metrics and company needs.
- Act as a mentor to HR and other business partners to develop recruiting skills across the organization.
- Maintains compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or
- 3+ years prior corporate recruiting/sourcing experience, preferably in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Experience with military recruiting process and programs
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong written and communication skills
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing and utilizes social media as a recruiting tool
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while interviewing candidates
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, resourceful, self-starter with track record of producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and skills for building relationships with candidates, internal customers, and business partners
- Proficient in MS Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with an ability to work under tight deadlines and with little direction
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all the duties associated with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
To apply click Recruiter