Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 300 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and is a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients. This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
The Recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of positions at GuidePoint Security. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for positions in the Information Security industry, as well as experience supporting government contract positions. This person will help refine our internal processes for identifying candidates, maintaining a pipeline of potential future candidates, and ensuring that the recruiting process is an appropriate reflection of our culture and core values.
- Guide and partner with hiring managers through the recruiting process including clear expectation setting and effective and timely updates.
- Source qualified candidates by using job postings, social media sites, cold-calling, networking and GuidePoint’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Maintain accurate data in our ATS.
- Evaluate résumés and conduct prescreening interviews to evaluate suitability of skills, experience and knowledge.
- Schedule interviews and assessments.
- Serve as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers and ensure ongoing communication throughout the process.
- Provide weekly status reports about open requisitions and recruiting activities to hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Work with HR to prepare offer letters under the direction of hiring manager.
- Partner with HR with New Employee Onboarding program.
- Recommend and implement recruiting strategies to ensure that GuidePoint stays competitive in the market and attracts, retains and motivates its top talent.
- Attend networking events, job fairs and professional association meetings.
- Other recruiting/HR related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a strong focus on IT technical and sales recruiting.
- Proven track record of aggressively meeting or exceeding sourcing objectives to fill positions.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- High degree of professionalism and ethics.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Self-sufficient and able to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Applicant Tracking Systems required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply click Recruiter