Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
A role on one of our Talent Management team is a chance to have an enterprise-wide impact, from headquarters and stores to distribution centers and offices around the world. We guide the organization on every aspect of talent management, and inform the conversations that facilitate performance, goals, careers and talent planning. We help Target leverage team member surveys, like our annual Best Team survey or smaller-scale ad hoc surveys to gauge culture and inform decision-making and behavior change. Through talent assessment, we give leaders and team members clarity on the particulars of jobs and people. From job descriptions to selection and development tools, we help fit the right people to the right roles. We design and deliver executive development programs and offerings that help strengthen senior leadership and build our pipeline for the future. Through strategic workforce planning, we apply organizational design principles and cross-functional engagements to propel growth strategies and ensure that Target has the right talent structures and capabilities for success.
As a Lead Talent Management Consultant, you will support building Target's understanding of its talent, and ensuring we are hiring and promoting people who match our culture, primarily through assessment tools used for selection and development (including interview guides, leadership assessments, and case studies). This includes conducting research, developing new tools, analyzing data, extracting insights, presenting recommendations, and supporting talent integration, development, and acceleration needs. Lead Consultants are expected to identify and work with partners and leaders across the enterprise in order to define the problem to be solved, identify solutions and deliver desired outcomes. You will be expected to be able to make connections between business needs to deliver holistic solutions to the business while maintaining professional and legal standards. You will serve as a trusted consultant and content expert to our internal clients. We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Lead Talent Management Consultant. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in I/O Psychology plus three years (post-degree) related experience
- Experience in supporting selection and leadership assessment processes and systems within a Fortune 500 organization
- Knowledge of legal and professional guidelines related to assessment and selection
- Experience using proper job analysis and validation techniques
- Expertise in analyzing, interpreting, extracting, and applying insights from complex data sets
- Experience acting as a consultant to a business including defining and driving work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to large audiences and Sr. Leaders
- Continuous learner, stays up-to-date on external trends
- Experience in organizational effectiveness, talent management, leader and team development, or executive coaching highly preferred
To apply click Lead Talent Management Consultant