Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within Talent and Change…
As a Lead Consultant on the Innovations Team, you’ll drive enterprise-wide initiatives, from ideation to implementation, that deliver on Target’s Talent and Change priorities. You’ll anticipate future capabilities and organizational needs through external benchmarking and networking, key supplier relationships, internal needs analysis and strong enterprise partnerships. Leverage your data-driven mindset, industry acumen and deep understanding of the enterprise and its employees to design strategies and solutions that will keep Target’s talent growing faster than our competitors. At any given time you’ll be managing 2-3 complex, enterprise-wide initiatives, in different phases, with multiple stakeholders and business partners. You’ll rely on your excellent interpersonal skills and keen ability to tell a compelling story to gain stakeholder buy-in and to ultimately market these initiatives. Finally, you’ll analyze and evaluate the success of each initiative to determine business impact and to inform future innovation initiatives. All of this work will be done in close collaboration with partners across Talent and Change, Technology, HR, and individual business functions.
- 4-year degree
- 3-5 years business/ large company experience
- Ability to anticipate future organizational Talent and Change needs through benchmarking, trend analysis and internal needs analysis
- Demonstrated ability to understand end-users through empathy interviews, VOCs, surveys (or similar methodology)
- Strong root cause problem solving skills, including ability to leverage data and insights to inform root cause and propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to apply industry and business knowledge to solutions and implementation plans
- Comprehensive understanding of technology ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and results stories
- Ability to effectively drive and manage multiple complex projects from ideation to implementation
- Ability to collaborate and make connections across the enterprise; balancing multiple inputs, stakeholders, timelines and dependencies
To apply click Lead Consultant, Talent & Change Innovation