Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Responsible for conducting search and selection functions for the division; provides professional assistance to
management staff to fill jobs in client locations.
This class specification lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.
1. Performs search and selection functions to include identification of qualified candidates through sourcing, gathering resumes, and interviewing; consults with hiring managers, coordinates interviews, and assists with making job offers.
2. Coordinates efforts with other members of the recruiting team by communicating candidate updates, assisting with interviews, and engaging in recruiting meetings..
3. Provides input and counsel regarding the development and alignment of services and programs to ensure service delivery for internal and external clients.
4. Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate standards, regulations and policies regarding search and selection practices and activities.
5. Resolves operational issues or conflicts; ensures successful resolution.
6. Attends recruitment events to represent corporation and source candidates.
- Assists with development and implementation of branding and marketing efforts.
- Maintains currency of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the department's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Promotes and supports the overall mission of Pace Analytics by demonstrating courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with customers and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in human resources administration, or a closely related field; AND two (2) years of professional human resources experience in search and selection; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
Continued employment is contingent upon all required licenses and certificates being maintained in active status without suspension or revocation.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles, practices and techniques of recruitment and selection.
- Applicable employment laws, codes and regulations.
- Computer applications and systems related to the work.
- Records management principles and practices.
- Techniques for working collaboratively with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Principles and techniques of providing effective oral presentations.
- Principles and practices of program planning, development and evaluation.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Performing comprehensive professional-level search and selection duties.
- Training others in policies and procedures related to the work.
- Applying business and project management methodologies with a focus on implementing plans to achieve goals.
- Interpreting, applying and explaining applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Providing consulting services to supervisors and staff.
- Preparing functional reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established organizational and department guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in working with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of individuals contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment and stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screens; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Work is performed in an office setting.
Work is subject to travel.
To apply click Corporate Recruiter - Entry Level