Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position is responsible for the timely and effective sourcing and pre-qualifying of financial professional (FP) candidates for key field regions/markets. This is accomplished by using proven strategies and techniques to identify, pre-qualify and attract quality talent to Thrivent Financial. The incumbent also works closely with the Thrivent Financial Talent Acquisition team to build a pipeline of FR talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Partner with market/regional field leadership to develop a clear understanding of talent needs and requirements within the market/region.
- Source and attract passive candidates through the use and development of innovative online sourcing strategies and research techniques including: resume databases, referral generation, Boolean searches, social media, direct sourcing/cold calling, target companies, internal databases, etc.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to provide background on Thrivent and prequalify candidates for basic requirements and interest. Provide candidates with interview process information.
- Support and influence the attraction of a diverse candidate pool while ensuring a positive candidate experience and positioning Thrivent as an employer of choice.
- Maintain regular communication with Field leaders to ensure continuous knowledge flow and pipeline sharing.
- Develop and maintain contact with candidates until they can be presented to leaders and Recruiters and thereby help drive the sourcing/recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on external market and industry intelligence (supply and demand, labor pool, competitors, etc.).
- Complete other projects and assignments as assigned.
- Demonstrated successful experience doing proactive sourcing and pipeline building.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and resources for identifying both active and passive candidates is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required or 5+ years' experience in recruitment, talent sourcing, research.
- Demonstrated expertise leveraging social channels for recruitment like LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor and Facebook.
- Experience recruiting in the financial services industry or for sales positions is preferred.
- Skillset that will support focus on procurement of diverse talent for the organization.
- Strong interpersonal communications and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning/organizing skills.
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (e.g. Workday Recruiting).
- Experience using virtual communication tools and conducting virtual sourcing searches e.g. remote meeting technology.
- Minimal travel may be required depending on business needs.
You don’t need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the passion to guide our members to be wise with money, equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent provides an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any status or condition protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
Thrivent is a membership-owned diversified financial services organization that serves Christians and their families. As a mission-driven, Fortune 500 organization, it helps guide its more than 2 million members and customers to be wise with money so they can live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent and it's subsidiary and affiliate companies offer insurance, investments, banking and advice over the phone and online, as well as through financial professionals and independent agents nationwide. For more than a century, it has helped members make financial choices that reflect their values while providing them opportunities to make a difference by being generous with their time, talent and treasure.
Thrivent fosters a diverse workforce to serve our diverse membership, reflecting a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. If you’re intrigued about our work and the possibility of becoming part of it, we invite you to visit Thrivent.com to learn more. You won’t just build a career; you’ll be part of an organization focused on growing, innovating, and serving.
To apply click Centralized Field Sourcer